Continuing Education FAQs
VetVine® is an online educational resource for veterinary professionals, pet care providers,
and allied industry friends and supporters of the profession.
Is VetVine® an accredited CE provider?
Yes. We are an approved provider of Continuing Education by the AAVSB RACE* program,
NY State, and by the NJVMA. All of our presentations are approved for CE credit unless otherwise noted.
Participation is required to earn CE credit.
* Participants should be aware that some state boards have limitations on the number of hours
accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of CE.
View Map details of where VetVine CE is accepted.
Search State Board and Regulatory Agencies for Veterinary and Veterinary Technician CE requirements
What if I register for a webinar but can't make it to the live session?
No worries! All of our presentations are recorded, archived and made available for on demand viewing.
If you register for a webinar and miss the live presentation, you can view the recording on demand after the live air date.
If I view a presentation from the archives (on demand) can I still earn CE credit?
Yes - You must view the presentation in its entirety and complete a post-event evaluation.
What else can you tell me?
- We provide you instructions that outline the process for participating in our webinars. We strongly urge you to read this information and set your computer up (first time participants) in advance of the first live CE webinar you attend.
- Our online meeting space service will automatically setup "Event Manager" or "Meeting Manager" (on your computer) the first time you join one of our live webinars - this can take several minutes. Please allow yourself time to do this if this is your first time participating with us. You can do this in advance by following instructions provided.
- Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Browsers Supported:
- Internet Explorer: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Firefox: Most recent version
- Safari: 5,6,7,8
- Chrome: Most recent version
- Meetings are configured so that you can experience the audio portion of the presentation by listening through your computer speakers or headphones. We recommend that you turn your volume up and listen through headphones for the best audio experience. We also provide a call-in phone number for those who do not have audio through their computers.
- Depending on your internet connection and bandwidth capacity and fluctuation, your audio experience can be affected. If you are using a wireless internet connection, do not have high speed internet / bandwidth capacity or if multiple individuals are online simultaneously at the same location, your audio experience can be adversely affected. We do have a greater than 96% satisfaction rating in the audio experience of our attendees.
- We do provide you with our HELP desk contact information as well as a call-in phone number should your audio broadcast experience falter during the presentation or if you experience problems logging into or participating in a live event.
- Supplemental materials including featured articles or chapters that are purchased as part of CE events or as stand alone purchases are non-refundable.
- VetVine® Members are eligible to earn a CE certificate for their participation in webinars or viewing videos On Demand. Individuals who do not have a login account are ineligible to earn a CE certificate.
- CE certificates are issued by email.
CE Fees and Membership
Students showing proof of enrollment in an accredited veterinary medicine or veterinary technology educational program have unlimited access to our CE for FREE!
- Pay as you go (live or on demand)
Premium Membership provides unlimited access to our live and on demand educational offerings and other Services and Benefits.
Pay an annual fee or month to month. Read more.
* Memberships are set to autorenew and the renewal date is on the anniversary of the subscription date. Refunds are not given for unused portion of Memberships.
* Members can request to cancel their paid subscription by contacting us.
* Purchases of any featured publications including articles or chapters are non-refundable.
Members will be charged a supplement fee if they elect to purchase any of the optional featured publication materials offered in conjunction with CE events.
In subscribing to a Premium Membership, Subscriber agrees to the Terms of Service of the www.vetvine.com website.